|Location||Fond du Lac, WI|
|Date Posted||May 9, 2018|
The Quality Inspector is a key member of the Quality Team. Under directions of the Quality Manager, he/she will provide audit functions of product and processes including customer owned inventory. The Quality Inspector will gather and analyze data that will help drive the continuous improvement activities of QPI.
- First Shift - 6:00 am - 4:30 pm / Monday – Thursday
- Second Shift - 11:30 am - 10:00 pm / Monday – Thursday
Hours are subject to changed based on customers’ demands.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Conduct audits of product critical features per design and customer specifications to insure compliance to said critical features.
2. Conduct audits of QPI processes to insure compliance to the Quality System.
3. Maintain Spec Packs as required per product design and process changes.
4. Disposition non-conforming product in conjunction with the Quality Manager, Production Manager, Buyer and other parties as necessary.
5. Assist contract labor organizations working within the operation to comply to QPI Quality System.
6. Support the continuous improvement process and complete all projects within assigned time frames.
7. Responsible for following QPI safety policies and procedures.
8. Comply with all local, State and Federal regulations inclusive of, but not limited to OSHA, DOT, and EEOC.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Associates degree in Quality Engineering Technology or related field is preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent may be considered
• 1 to 2 years experience in manufacturing environment
• Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office software
• Knowledge of quality assurance methods and terminology required
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing techniques and Six Sigma techniques a plus
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have interpersonal skills
• Must be a self-starter
Quality Packaging Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Quality Packaging Inc. provides equal opportunity employment decisions based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. Quality Packaging, Inc. prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (i.e. pregnancy, gender identity, or sexual orientation), national origin, age, mental and/or physical disability, genetic information, retaliation or any other characteristics protected by law.