|Location||Fond du Lac, WI|
|Date Posted||May 9, 2018|
We offer flexible part time shifts that you can either have as a set schedule or mix and match to meet your needs — a great home and work life balance! If you have a positive attitude, are a team player that shows up every day and on time, and have high attention to detail, you are highlyencouraged to apply.
Production Associatesare responsible for performing a task while following the Production Line Leader’s instructions, and also adhering to AIB, GMP’s and company policies.
Shifts/Hours (either pick a shift or mix and match!):
Shift (1) 6:00 AM – 11:00 AM ---- $9.25/hr.
Shift (2) 11:30 AM – 4:30 PM ---- $9.25/hr.
Shift (3) 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM ---- $9.25/hr.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pack product by counting number of pieces, checking for quality defects, placing product into a bag/box/carton, and placing finished cartons on pallet with pallet patterns.
- General light assembly of product
- Open, form and close boxes
- Place labels on units or boxes
- Follow policies that support the quality system
- Comply with company attendance policy
- Any additional tasks required to produce product
Qualifications and Skills
- Contribute a positive attitude
- Be a team player who shows up every day and on time
- High attention to detail
- Ability to understand and follow oral directions
- Maintain the work area so that it is clean and safe
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
This position requires you to stand 100% of the time or sit 100% of the time during your shift. The vast majority of work stations require standing, therefore the choice of sitting or standing is based on customer requirements and not employee request. The position also requires the use of hands to finger, handle or touch more than 2/3 of the time. This position does require the individual to lift up to 30 lbs. frequently, and 50 lbs. occasionally. Good hand-eye coordination, close and color vision, as well as the ability to adjust focus are required to perform this position.
Each employee is responsible for performing these functions in a safe manner while providing quality service: stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, grasp and reach above. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- Previous assembly experience is helpful but not required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Flexible hours
- No required uniforms!
- Perfect attendance rewards
- Closed most holidays (Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, etc.)
- You pick the shifts that work best for you!
- A minimum requirement 15 hours per week (3) Shifts
- A maximum of 25 hours per week (5) Shifts
- Opportunities for advancement
Since 1985, Quality Packaging has delivered high quality products and services to a variety of customers. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our core values include integrity, customer focus, quality, teamwork and continuous improvement.
Quality Packaging Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Quality Packaging Inc. provides equal opportunity employment decisions based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. Quality Packaging, Inc. prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (i.e. pregnancy, gender identity, or sexual orientation), national origin, age, mental and/or physical disability, genetic information, retaliation or any other characteristics protected by law.